Call for Speakers
You’d like to apply as a speaker or suggest a speaker?
Please note the following before applying:
The Robo@home conference programme is compiled exclusively according to editorial criteria.
We do not sell speakers slots
- Your presentation may not under any circumstance contain a sales pitch for a product or service and / or show content that could be construed as a sale presentation. If you wish to present products and / or services please refer to Sponsoring Options here.
- If you receive confirmation of a speaking slot as speaker you receive free access to the entire conference (two days – no workshops). The organizer does not pay travel allowances and accepts no travel and accommodation costs.
- If the application is not submitted by the potential speaker but by an agency or PR department, the contact details of the presenting person as well as the proposing person must be specified. You warrant that you are entitled as an agency to propose the speaker/s and that they are informed of the terms of this policy.
- Detailed briefings on timing, content and logistical details will be supplied 4-6 weeks before the event.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Please fill out our speaker application form. We look forward to hearing from you.
What happen’s next?
You will receive a short confirmation of receipt. The programme of the next conference is being created at the moment. Due to the high number of proposals and speaker applications we ask you to refrain from enquiries regarding the state of your submitted proposal.